Simple to simply elegant
Imagine your wedding surrounded by Chardonnay vines in our intimate Chardonnay Garden, your guests mingling during the cocktail hour in our charming back courtyard and dancing the night away under the romantic glow of market lights strung across our Barn to the reception tent. Top it all off with superlative catering from our onsite caterer Paesanos and our own exquisite estate wines, and you have the recipe for a wedding you and your guests will remember forever.
Availability & Guest Count:
March–November. Thursday–Sunday evenings.
Up to 125 guests in March & November, and up to 225 guests April–October.
Keep scrolling for more information!
The Scribner Bend Difference
See what sets our venue apart from the rest—you’ll love all the details we include in your wedding here at Scribner Bend Vineyards!
Before your big day
- Site access for engagement photos
- Regular check ins from our amazing Events Coordinator, including a one-on-one detail appointment to make sure all the pieces are in place
- SBV-led wedding rehearsal
On your big day
- Dedicated day-of facilitator to coordinate with your vendors, send you down the aisle, and keep things rolling smoothly throughout the whole evening
- Private, exclusive access to the winery grounds for the evening
- Use of 2 private areas to get ready and relax on your wedding day: both the charming historical 1,800 square foot Bungalow from 10:30 AM to the end of the reception, and the newly created Airstream lounge from 1:00 PM to the end of the reception
- Garden ceremony site surrounded by Chardonnay vines
- Charming courtyard cocktail hour
- Stunning 3,000 square foot tent for reception, bookended by a beautiful fountain and an outdoor fireplace with seating wall
- Grand entrance through our iconic barn doors out into the reception area
- Abundant photo opps in every corner of the property
- Tables for dining, cocktail hour, cake, and gifts
- Ceremony and reception chairs
- Gazebo for DJ/Band
- Dance floor area adjacent to reception tent
- Parking attendants and complimentary parking for up to 150 cars
- Patrolling security guard for the duration of the evening
- Trained and certified bar staff
- Set-up and break-down of all SBV equipment
- Wine glasses
- Specialty lighting, including the gorgeous chandeliers in our reception tent
To help make planning your wedding easier, our Events team has put together a list of Preferred Vendors that we know and love.
In search of a little inspiration for your big day? See some of our favorite weddings from the past few years and dream about the possibilities…
Tell us more about your wedding!
We’d love to help bring your dream to life!